Monday, March 10, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Inspired Look 2014




Jennifer Lawrence looked absolutely stunning at the Oscars with this red peplum gown. And as part of the T.J. Maxx and Marshalls Oscars Blogger Challenge I had to recreate a look inspired by my favorite red carpet outfit. It wasn't hard to find a look that was right on-trend. I chose this designer red peplum dress that I found at Marshalls for just under $50 bucks (originally $120). 
This short version is perfect for the day and if you work in an office-setting, you can also make it work appropriate by pairing it with pumps. I actually wore mine the other day for work when I had to do a TV segment. I finished off my look with a pair of designer sunnies and designer black sandals from T.J. Maxx for $39.99. 
What was your favorite Oscars look? 



Where to Buy:
Designer Dress, c/o Marshalls, $39.99
Designer Sandals, c/o T.J. Maxx, $34.99
Designer Sunglasses, c/o Marshalls, $29.99
Lipgloss: Urban Decay Naked in "Nooner," Ulta, $20

No comments:

Post a Comment